Use of the Website
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
Our pricing is calculated using current precious metal and gem prices to give you the best possible value. These prices do change from time to time, owing to the fluctuations in prices of precious metal and gem prices, so our prices change as well.
Prices on MOAH.JEWELRY are subject to change without notice. Please expect to be charged the price for the MOAH merchandise you buy as it is listed on the day of purchase.
Disclaimer of liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Conflict of terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Cancellation & Returns
- You can cancel your order for a product at no cost any time before we send the Dispatch Confirmation E-mail relating to that product. You can cancel one order item within an order without cancelling the entire order if the order contains 2 or more order items.
- For prepaid orders, the amount will be credited to the payment source (Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking).
- Once the product is returned under our 15 Day Money Back policy (not applicable on gold and Silver coins) the refund will be credited to you and you may choose to either make another purchase using the same or get the amount refunded to your bank account.
- For cash on delivery orders, the refund will be processed to your bank account.
- Please visit https://www.moah.jewelry/return-policy/ for more details about our Returns Policy.
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Rajasthan, India, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts located in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
As per the current guidelines mandated by the Government of India, a customer has to provide the Permanent Account Number (PAN) for all purchases above INR 2 lakh.
- The winners of contests and giveaways will be selected at the company’s discretion.
- The prizes/ gifts/ giveaways are non-returnable/ non-exchangeable.
- Any additional facilities provided by the company to winners and selectees of any contest is at the company’s discretion
- MOAH reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of contests/ giveaways without prior intimation.
- All disputes will be resolved at email@example.com .
Electronic Gift Vouchers
- Electronic Gift Voucher(s) can be redeemed ONLY on MOAH.JEWELRY.
- Electronic Gift Voucher(s) can be redeemed on purchase of any jewellery products on MOAH.JEWELRY.
- On the payment page, Click on the tab “I have a Voucher” and enter your Electronic Gift Voucher number for redemption.
- Multiple Electronic Gift Voucher(s) cannot be used in a single transaction. Electronic Gift Voucher(s) can be combined with any other payment type on MOAH.in
- Electronic Gift Vouchers are valid for a period of six months from the date of issuance to the recipient.
- Electronic Gift Vouchers cannot be used to purchase another Electronic Gift Voucher.
- Payment mode will be Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Electronic Gift Voucher(s) once bought online, shall be considered as sold and cannot be Cancelled, Exchanged or Refunded.
- If lost or misused, the Electronic Gift Voucher(s) cannot be replaced. Electronic Gift Vouchers are void if resold, and cannot be exchanged for credit(s) or cash and cannot be re-validated once past expiry date.
- MOAH may change (add to, delete, or amend) these terms from time to time. Unless stated otherwise, the changes will apply to any new MOAH Electronic Gift Voucher. Any Electronic Gift Vouchers that you purchase are for personal, non-commercial use and enjoyment only. The same may be shared with family and friends, but may not be advertised, sold or used as promotional items by the purchaser or anyone else without MOAH’s prior written consent.
- All disputes, with respect to the products and services offered in this connection, are subject to Jaipur jurisdiction.
- All free gifts are treated as discounts.
- In Case of Partial Cancellation or Returns of Orders with a Free gift, the Amount refunded will not include the discount attributed to the Free Gift.
Offer Terms & Conditions
- Special offer is valid only on select designs on jewelry.
- MOAH may change (add to, delete, or amend) these terms from time to time.
- All disputes, with respect to the products and services offered in this connection, are subject to Jaipur jurisdiction.
Terms & Conditions of use of the website
- BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT:
- You are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the Website and / or Services shall not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Your membership is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of this Website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
- Your personal and non-commercial use of this Website shall be subjected to the following restriction (i) you may not modify any content of the Website, including but not limited to, any public display, description, performance, sale, rental, pricing of the product; (ii) you may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content. You further agree not to access or use this Website in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this Website or its content
- You will not (a) use any product or service available on the Website and / Services for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Website and / or Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms MOAH.Jewelry or any other person or entity, as determined in the MOAH.Jewelry’s sole discretion. In the event you want to advertise your product contact +91 75978 93237.
- You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website and / or Services or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Website and / or Services
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” “phishing” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- You will not delete or modify any content of the Website and / or Services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- All information, content and material contained in the Website and / or Services are MOAH.Jewelry’s copyrighted property. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to MOAH.Jewelry. No information, content or material from the Website and / or Services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the MOAH.Jewelry’s express written permission
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- The information, content and materials on this website and / or services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. MOAH.Jewelry and all its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties on merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- MOAH.Jewelry makes all reasonable efforts to display the products listed for sale on its web site(s) as accurately as possible. However, MOAH.Jewelry cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any product color, texture or detail will be accurate. MOAH.Jewelry does not warrant that product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, reliable current or error free. While MOAH.Jewelry makes every effort to ensure that the products are described and priced accurately, in the event that an item is deemed to be priced incorrectly, MOAH.Jewelry reserves the right to refuse the sale of that item.
- MOAH.Jewelry does not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the website and / or services, including, without limitation any third party sites or services linked to the website and / or services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the website or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website and / or services are accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such download to your computer system.
- You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold MOAH.Jewelry, MOAH.Jewelry’s distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of the website.
- You expressly understand that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the company be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from circumstances, including but not limited to: (i) the use or the inability to use the website and / or services; or (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the website and / or services or (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the website and / or services; or (v) any other matter relating to the website and / or services.
- MOAH.Jewelry or any of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers be relieved of all its responsibilities, if any, in the event of failure of performance resulting directly or indirectly from an act of force majeure or causes beyond the company’s reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of god, war, equipment and technical failures, electrical power failures or fluctuations, strikes, labour disputes, riots, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, natural disasters, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or any reasons beyond the reasonable control of the company or any of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers. you further acknowledge and agree that neither the company nor any of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers are responsible or liable for (a) any incompatibility between the website and / or services and any other website, service, software or hardware or (b) any delays or failures you may experience with any transmissions or transactions relating to the website in an accurate or timely manner. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- All the contents on the website, of any manner, whatsoever, is Copyrighted work is protected under Indian Copyright Act, 1957. The unauthorized reproduction and distribution of our Copyrighted Work via the internet without our express permission constitute copyright infringement under the Copyright Act, 1957. Your act of infringement of our Copyrighted copyright and proprietary right makes you liable for action in law that includes prosecution under the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 and Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973